A must try as far as cat liter's


 A cat liter that is definitely a must try is a brand called Worlds best cat liter. This one is good because it is made of a natural substance. According to the product website worldsbestcatlitter.com it is actually made of corn and it doesn't smell as bad as the cat liters you get from wall mart or your local grocery store.

I tried the original unscented and I have to tell you the minute I opened the bag the smell was so much better than what you would be getting from original cat liter. My cat's were quite curious about what was in the bag. I think they thought it was food. However once I poured the contents of the bad into the liter box the curiosity totally got the best of them. They were smelling it and one of them actually got in the litter box to do his business. They all immediately wanted to try it out, probably because it was something new. 

By looking at the product substance I don't know I feel like the yellowish substance is what gives it away that it is made of corn. However you really have know idea that that is what it is just because the product substance is made up of these very small little pebbles. As I type this post I am sitting in a chair beside where the liter box containing the product sits and I don't smell the feline waste material that is in the liter box. With the regular cat liters you not only smell feline excrement, but you smell the liter too and that combination just creates a bad odor in general. 

A fun fact about this product that I don't know if I was excited about it or if I just found it interesting but it is definitely good to know. So according to the website worldsbestcatlitter.com you can actually flush this cat litter down the toilets when your needing to dump it. I just feel like that it good for people who live in apartments such as myself and I feel like that can help keep the bugs and roaches from invading your living space. The fact that this is a product that is flushable in toilets and that it is actually designed to be flushable in toilets just makes this product convenient to use. Sometimes when you are living in an apartment those trips to the dumpster can get time consuming. Depending on the location of your apartment and the size of the complex those trips to the dumpster can be long walks. This saves you time.

I could also see why someone comparing this product to a cat liter that you would find at Wall Mart or your local grocery store chain would say that the product has a smoother surface than what you would get at a wall mart or a local grocery store chain. I feel like I kind of thought that a little. Although they are coming up with new versions of what you would find in your local way mart or grocery store chain. However the thought process that probably went into this product is minimizing the smell that a regular cat liter would have and a need for change as far as cat liter is concerned. This is another product I will definitely use again in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts