The cost of owning a cat doesn't have to be expensive

 One of the reasons I put off having a pet so long is that I was considering the cost of having a pet. I think that is why a lot of people put off having a pet. It's understandable I mean you have to think about getting it vaccinated. You also have to think about what if it gets sick. Not only that, apartments and rental properties are getting more strict on their tenants with pets and whether those pets have been vaccinated or not. In a lot of those apartment complexes these days they want proof that your pet has been vaccinated before your pet even sets foot on the property. If you have to take your pet to the Veterinarian the visit to the vet is more than likely going to cost you if not $100.00 it will definitely be in the 100's price range. There is  good news for pet owners that for what ever reason don't have a lot of money or on a tight budget for whatever reasons. 

Now there are mobile vet clinics. Now these mobile vet clinics can't do everything that an actual Veterinarian clinic can do, but it is a great place for you to take your pets to get vaccinated for less than what it would cost if you actually took them in to a regular veterinarian clinic in a building somewhere.

Where I live we have Vanguard, there are others but that is the one that I use. I used another one for another one of my cat's here recently called Low Cost Pet Vet. They also have these vans as well. You'll find them set up doing vaccinations in front of a pet store. Here in San Antonio you will find them set up in front of H E B a lot. When I visited one of these veterinarian mobile sites for the first time it was Vanguard, and it was in front



of an H E B. A friend that I was having a drink with one day was telling me about Vanguard and how inexpensive it was. When I had to take another one of my pets to get Vaccinated I googled Vanguard to see where they would be set up that week and it ended up being Low Cost Pet Vet that I went to but I thought I was going to Vanguard. This mobile vet clinic was set up in front of a Pep Boy's. So you could say I just sort of stumbled onto it. 

When I went to Vanguard to have two cats Vaccinated and Microchipped I thought I was still going to have to pay at least $100.00. I don't remember the exact amount but I remember I walked away a happy customer. I mean for three cats it was reasonable. But for Low Cost Vet Clinic I got a kitten vaccinated for Rabies, FVRCP, and FeLV and Deworm. I also got the kitten microchipped. That cost me only $81.00. Taking your pets to a Mobile Veterinarian clinic is very affordable and well worth your while. I would highly recommend these mobile clinics for pet owners.

Comments

Popular Posts